- 1. Review and Save on Your Top IT Contracts
- 2. Establish a Vendor Management Office
- 3. Manage Vendor Relationships
- 4. Implement a Proactive Vendor Selection Process
- 5. Master Contract Review for Software Agreements
- 6. Proactively Identify and Mitigate Vendor Risk
- 7. Prove the Value of Your Vendor Management Office
- 8. Improve Contract Negotiations
- 9. Don’t Allow Software Licensing to Derail Your M&A
November 05, 2021
Many organizations are ill equipped with tools, processes, and price negotiation tactics to optimize their agreements, resulting in increased fees....
July 09, 2021
Microsoft Dynamics licensing is often one of the top one or two expense items in enterprise software budgets. A move to the cloud may be eminent, b...
June 08, 2021
Organizations typically have numerous VARs with overlapping or redundant services that aren’t fully used and are treated as commodity-type supplier...
April 15, 2021
Agile methods have achieved a high level of popularity throughout the world. However, the challenge isn’t about adoption rates – it is about succes...
March 12, 2021
Understanding Microsoft’s licensing can be like learning a new language and, to add a twist, the rules of the language change from year to year. Th...
December 15, 2020
Preparing and implementing a negotiation strategy are key components to a negotiation process, but there is another piece to the puzzle; debriefing...
December 08, 2020
This project will provide IT leadership and procurement teams information to help them understand the basic terminologies of cloud infrastructure, ...
December 07, 2020
SAP was aiming to have much of its client base migrate over to S/4HANA by 2025. Due to the tepid pace of migration by legacy ECC customers, these p...