- In March 2020, many organizations were forced to switch to a virtual working world. IT enabled organizations to be successful while working from home. Ultimately, this shift changed the way that we all work, and in turn, the way IT leaders manage talent.
- Many organizations are considering long-term remote work (Kelly, 2020).
- Change is starting but is lagging.
- Increase focus on employee experience to navigate new challenges.
- A good employee experience is what is best for the IT department.
Impact and Result
- The data shows IT is changing in the area of talent management.
- IT has a large role in enabling organizations to work from home, especially from a technological and logistics perspective. There is evidence to show that they are now expanding their role to better support employees when working from home.
- Survey respondents identified efforts already underway for IT to improve employee experience and subsequently, IT effectiveness.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved